Who are we?
SYNERGIX SA is a Swiss company.
SYNERGIX SA processes your personal data in compliance with the data protection laws in force, in particular by respecting the principles of lawfulness, loyalty & transparency, limitation of purposes, minimization of data, accuracy, limitation of retention, and integrity & confidentiality.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”); a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, is deemed to be an “identifiable natural person”;
“Special categories of personal data” means the processing of personal data which reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person;
“Processing”: any operation or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction ;
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing; when the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller may be appointed or the specific criteria applicable to their appointment may be provided for by the law of the Union or by the law of a Member State;
“Processor” means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“Third party” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or an organization other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or of the processor, are authorized to process personal data.
What types of personal data do we process?
We may obtain personal information through our online forms on our website www.synergix.ch or from the supply of our services.
The personal information that we can obtain is for example:
- Full name
- Address, city, country
- Company, job
- Employee data for payroll management
- Accounting data
- Billing data
- Any other personal data necessary for the supply of our services
How do we use your personal data?
We may use the personal data we collect to:
- Perform tasks in the field of accounting management;
- Performs tasks in the field of human resources management and payroll accounting;
- Administrative management;
- Banking functions;
- Processing of requests from third parties (eg applications);
- Control and optimization of needs analysis procedures for the purposes of a targeted approach to customers, but also the collection of personal data from sources accessible to the public for the acquisition of customers;
- Advertising and information about our offers and services (including the organization of events);
- Improve the user experience on the site (analysis, optimization, etc.);
- Respond to your requests;
- Send our newsletter;
- Maintain and improve the security of our products and services.
The processing by SYNERGIX SA of your personal information, as described above, will generally be carried out on one of the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- A contractual relationship that we have with you or a relevant party (eg your employer);
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
Is your data shared with third parties?
We do not sell or disclose your personal data except as described here or at the time of collection.
- We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or authorized to do so under applicable law or a legal process (court order or subpoena), (2) to legal authorities or other government officials in order to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) in connection with an investigation of suspected fraud or illegal activity, or (4) in all other cases, with your authorization.
Where is your data stored?
Our website is hosted in Switzerland, on our own servers. Your data may also be stored with service providers based abroad.
How long do we keep your data?
You can exercise your right to erase your personal data at any time, see the sections below “What are your rights” and “How to contact us”.
We draw your attention to the fact that the data remain visible in our registers even after their deletion, because these must also be able to provide information on past legal relationships.
What are your rights?
To the extent permitted by the law in force in your country, you may (1) access, modify, update and correct the personal data that we keep about you; (2) ask us to erase or restrict your personal data via our contact address; or (3) exercise your right to data portability by the same means. Where permitted by law, you may at any time withdraw the consent you previously gave us to process your personal data for legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation, and we will apply your preferences where appropriate. To request the exercise of these rights, contact us at the address in the last section of this document.
How do we protect your data?
SYNERGIX SA applies security in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or misuse such as the development of guidelines, training, solutions for computer and network security, control and restriction of access, encryption of data carriers and transmissions and controls. Synergix SA servers are located in Switzerland, in a data center that is several times certified and secure. All platforms for the execution of mandates are on Synergix, SSL and secure servers. We regularly back up customer data.
How to contact us?
Rue de Neuchâtel 8
CH – 1201 Geneva
Phone: +41 (0) 22 552 58 00